Cleeve Common tomorrow, Sun 17th

Ok - Windsurfing it isn't. This is the mountain bikers splinter group for when the wind don't blow!

Moderator: Moderators

MartinF
surf god
surf god

Cleeve Common tomorrow, Sun 17th

Post by MartinF »

This is the ride we planned to do last week but didn't due to the HONC. So tommorrow, how about doing a BNONC (Bristol Nomads of North Cotswolds)?

Nigel can't make it due to being struck half-dead with a virus. I believe Adrian may be interested. If anyone else would like to join, I'd propose meeting along Station Road in Andoversford (see attached map) at 10:00. Give me a call on 0h 7 8 one 3 six oh 4 2 four 8.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's an ill wind that never blows at all.
MartinF
surf god
surf god

Update...

Post by MartinF »

...for Andoversford, read Bracknell.

In a sudden fixture change, we now plan to get to the car park at Swinley Forest by about 10:30.
MartinF
surf god
surf god

Post by MartinF »

Excellent day in Swinley Forest with Adrian yesterday - warm, dry, and dusty. Very dusty/sandy in parts. Thanks for the trail guiding.

Spent 10 mins or so watching a group of 7-10 year olds sessioning jump gulley. If only I could ever do the things they were doing... ((:-X

There are a number of new and/or newly re-laid trails with some fantastic berms.

The only damage sustained was to the car :(
Adrian
surf god
surf god

Post by Adrian »

An excellent ride with Martin - managed to pack the day with good bits without Rob's assistance :lol:

Trails facntastic especially a newly laid section which leads into the bit that goes to the wooden bridge - now a fantastic twisty long bermy section :lol:

Martin was in good form but perhaps a bit ambitious in attempting to jump my wall in his car :cry:

Adrian