Monday 22nd. Dec

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Monday 22nd. Dec

Post by Graham_U »

Very tempted to make the trip down to Hamworthy on Monday for a pre-Xmas session if the roads are OK. My session on Thursday at WSM proved I need to look for somewhere a bit easier at the moment Looks warm and windy if a bit gloomy. Anyone else around?
Graham
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Re: Monday 22nd. Dec

Post by Graham_U »

Car is packed, and forecast still looks promising, just hope wind turns up on time. From post on facebook it sounds like the winds been below forecast down there as well, but its been confirmed that its blowing right now.
Graham
Richard
surf god
surf god

Post by Richard »

Morning Graham, windy in my neck of the woods, have a good day, Richard
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

Not a bad day for a pre-Xmas bash, even if there was a good bit of faffing over sail size initially. Would help if the local Slalom sailors didn't insist on going out on monster sails so us mere mortal rig something far to big not to appear too wimpy. :???:
Not a good day for me with masts, the extension split the bottom of my fairly new and little used 400 mast on my first run(expensive), :( strange feeling when out in the middle of the channel and you see the mast flexing about a foot from the deck. :-0 Then I broke the down haul re-rigging, :( and finally the mast stuck with good old Weston Sand when de-rigging. :x :x
Season Greeting to one and all. :D
Graham
Adrian
surf god
surf god

Post by Adrian »

Hi Graham,

I have an almost unused Tushingham RDM60 400 mast for sale if you need a replacement - i bought it just before I took to the dark side so although 5 years old i have only sailed 6 times in last 3 or 4 years. Yours for £100 plus a mast bag thrown in and an adaptor if your boom does not fit.

Adrian
Having fun on the Dark Side

The Dark Lord