Go Pro Hero II Giveaway, you know you all want one!

Got anything to say about gear? Here's the place

Moderator: Moderators

DanSOT
complete beginner

Go Pro Hero II Giveaway, you know you all want one!

Post by DanSOT »

Hi everyone, Martin has kindly allowed me to tell you folk about the GoPro giveaway we're doing on our new website.

I work with the team behind Sitons.com. We launched last month and we hope to be the one stop resource for all things UK SOT kayaking. Our site features articles, reviews, an interactive UK paddle map (handy for all walks of paddler), a forum and we'll soon be adding a whole lot more.

To celebrate we've teamed up with GoPro to give away a Hero II Surf cam. Being more than aware that this bit of kit is a must have for all types of watersport fanatics, I hoped some of you Windsurfers would want to know about the comp.

To enter, head over to our GoPro Giveaway page and let us know your dream place to kayak when signing up. You can also get extra entries for every referral you send so make sure you get that unique link on the FB/Twitter if you really want to win!

If you are a closet kayaker make sure you come and say hello on the forum too whilst you're there, would be great to chat paddling with you.

Thanks everyone, and again a huge thank you to Martin for allowing me to post this. Good luck to all of those that enter!

Cheers.