Llandegfedd Sun 31st.May

Tell us all about what kind of day/ weekend/holiday you had.

Moderator: Moderators

Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Llandegfedd Sun 31st.May

Post by Graham_U »

I eent over to Llandegfedd to see what it was like since it reopened and met up with some old friends. Wind not as constant as forecasted so mainly gust chasing to start with but filled in a bit later in the afternoon. I was on the iSonic155 with 7.5TushyT3, and spent most of the time up towards the valley on the north end of the west side where the Westerly wind gets funnelled. I did managed one long run from the far end all the way to the point by the rigging area, but generally there were a number of holes.
Llandegfedd WSCenter.jpg
One daft thing of the new system is that you have to get through the barrier at the entrance then pay at the Watersports centre office. The car park near the rigging area is full of containers which won't be going anywhere this year, as they have to build a new barn for storage before these can be removed. So generally parking up there is a pain. Also the normally windsurfing launch area has not changed despite all the heavy work going on, and seems to be more muddy and slippery, a couple of us had minor slips on Sunday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Graham
Loz
beach starter
beach starter

Re: Llandegfedd Sun 31st.May

Post by Loz »

Sounds muddier than Weston!
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Re: Llandegfedd Sun 31st.May

Post by Graham_U »