WSM Monday 13June

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Graham_U
surf god
surf god

WSM Monday 13June

Post by Graham_U »

Any chance WSM will work tomorrow night? Depends which forecast you look at, the Met Office beta toy from the Met office looks promising, XC doesn't.
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/pws/ ... tml?354164

I'm not sure if I can get away from work early enough tomorrow, but left the kit in the car anyway.
Graham
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »

I'm planning to be there. :D
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

Unfortunately I've just had a meeting arranged for late this afternoon so won't be able to get there. Probably just as well as I'm a little stiff after yesterday.

The club sail on Thursday evening is looking promising on XC weather if the sun does its trick:

16:00
W 14 mph to 17 mph 15 C 0.9 mm
47% 14500 m 1010 mb
19:00
W 13 mph to 20 mph 13 C 0.5 mm
29% 15100 m 1010 mb
Graham
kelvin
surf god
surf god

Post by kelvin »

llantwit on the sunny side
very nice from 5pm after all the cloud cleared ..

forget dreaming "its time to loop"
kel www.winsurfing.co.uk
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »

There's obviously something wrong with that photo, the water looks too blue. :D I had a good three hours on the brown stuff, 6.5 and 112 litres was fine most of the time, occasionally underpowered in the lulls. Not much in the way of wavy things especially after the first hour when the tide crept up past the posts and weirdly seemed to stay there way after high tide. So a day for cruising around in the sunshine. The water seems to have warmed up a lot over the last couple of weeks and the weather made it ideal for hanging around well into the evening.