Saturday 12th

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Matt
surf god
surf god

Saturday 12th

Post by Matt »

Thinking it might be worth a trip to Newton tomorrow as W wind forecast and high tide too late for Weston. Any interest? Portland could be another possibility but may need to do a lot of wading out.
Should've been here yesterday.
GregB
novice
novice

Re: Saturday 12th

Post by GregB »

How about super early session in Weston?
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

I saw matt's suggestion too late, else would have been interested. Never sailed at porthcawl so would like to try it when they are others going. Hope you had a good day.
Graham
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

I saw matt's suggestion too late, else would have been interested. Never sailed at porthcawl so would like to try it when they are others going. Hope you had a good day.
Graham
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »

I didn't make the trip to Newton in the end as I wasn't convinced it would be worth it. Instead I popped down to WSM to catch the incoming tide. Sadly I also caught the last of the wind as it dropped away after 5pm, as forecast by the Met Office. Pootled around in the waves for a while and had a bit of a social with some of the regulars so I quite enjoyed it really. :)
Should've been here yesterday.