Sunday 12th.

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Bob Iles
carve gyber
carve gyber

Sunday 12th.

Post by Bob Iles »

Any one thinking of going to Hamworthy (Poole) on Sunday? Hopefully more than were at the pub on Thursday.
Bob
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Re: Sunday 12th.

Post by Graham_U »

I was half expecting it to be changed to Saturday, the wind forecast look marginal on Sunday (12-16 mph) but much better on Saturday(14-19mph). I'd be interested on any plans anyone has for Saturday?
Graham
Phil
novice
novice

Post by Phil »

would like to get on the water this weekend on either day so keep us posted
pardon me i've got wind
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Hello - I'm injured :cry:, so sorry I can't join in with you on this windy weekend. I thought I had a shoulder injury - but turns out after a physio visit yesterday that it is a pinched nerve in my neck causing shoulder problems (amongst other things !!). So I don't think windsurfing is a goer at the moment :roll:

Hope you have a good time.

Sue :D
Nature playing with windsurfers
Justin
surf god
surf god

Post by Justin »

Me and Lorraine are planning on going to Hamworthy Sunday - not often we get such a good forecast for an Away Day :) .
Looks like strong local wind tomorrow (Sat), but tides no good for WSM :( . Planning on a trip to Newton, Porthcawl.
MartinF
surf god
surf god

Post by MartinF »

Sadly, I'm heading up north to visit parents :(
It's an ill wind that never blows at all.
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

I've left it too late to head to Poole today so will probably make the trip tomorrow. Looking at the forecasts I don't fancy a trip to Porthcawl today as I've never sailed there an with all those rocks it looks a little too full on today for this early in the season. I probably would have been tempted if J has said the knap. I had half thought about an early evening at WSM that seems about on HT 8-30 ish with sunset 8-50ish, but if J&L are heading somewhere else then I must be wrong. I suspect I will phaff about for the rest of the day and not go anywhere today.
Graham
Loz
beach starter
beach starter

Post by Loz »

We are heading to Hamworthy tomorrow mornng. See you there.